Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey, Sir! Will you help me remove Windows 7 dll error message plz?

Run. Dll startup problem, Windows 7? How to fix windows 7 error?
Every time I start my comp (E525 eMachines, HP with Windows 7) I get three popups. 2 of them are identical and read that:

There was a problem starting
C: \ Users \ Melissa \ AppData \ Local \ awurana ...

The specified module could not be found

And another says exactly the same except that SteDEC.dll.

What are these things. Dll, and how I can fix this? My comp seems to be running as usual. Good speed, no viruses ... Only these things pop pass "when I start my computer.

Is your computer constantly gives you Windows Installer error? Does your computer experience problems when trying to start a Windows Update? Well, if your computer is having problems with the installer, here are a couple of things you can do to fix the problem.

Do a system restore to remove Windows 7 dll message popup

Most of the time when the computer asks your installer with the error, is associated with a previous faulty update. To correct this problem, a method you can use is to do a system restore. A system reset takes his team to a point where the faulty update was not, thus restoring your PC to their functional status.

To succeed in doing a system restore, you must click the Start button located on the taskbar. Once you click the Start button, point to All Programs "and find" Accessories ". In accessories, you should see a file called" System Tools. "Click" System Tools "and you will see a program called system restore.

Once open, you will be asked to choose a restore point. It is best to choose a restore point before the faulty update of the desired results. Did a system restore did not repair the Windows Installer error? Then there may be a more serious problem with your computer. 85% of most installation errors are associated with an entry in the registry is damaged. In order to correct and prevent the error messages, you should use a registry cleaner (RC).

Repair Windows Installer Error with registry cleaners

The Windows registry acts as the brains behind the CPU and is a key component that controls all your PC applications and functions, and contributes to the performance of your PC. The purpose of a RC is to help repair and correct all errors that have accumulated over years of use and restore your PC back to its original "outside the box" state.

Want to repair and prevent the blue screen of death, guaranteed? Visit: Top Registry Cleaners. There are literally 100 different research centers in the market today and many of them intended to speed up your computer. However, the reality is that only a handful of registry cleaners are truly effective and are even safe to use.

Unresponding error messages?
It seems I have a lot of not answering the messages ... I'm running Windows 7.

Microsoft Office errors. PLEASE! I need help!?
So I had Microsoft Office Professional (downloaded from a legitimate website, not Microsoft, because it was more than $ 300 cheaper) and was working fine, but then one day it stopped working. Do not open any files or anything.

Then I found another version of Microsoft on my laptop and use that. Seemed fine, except that the language was not installed or review sets the style for headings and subheadings. So I uninstalled Office, with Revo Uninstaller I was unable to uninstall from the Control Panel.

Anyway, after trying to uninstall and reinstall it, it failed. It starts to install and then I get a message saying "Setup has encountered an error." Which is not specified!

(I have Windows 7 and a 64-bit system, but installing Office 32 bits, as it seems most compatible)

Note: I also tried to install the Microsoft 64-bit and did not work. They said I had to uninstall the programs associated with the 32-bit, but when listing items, did not show!

Please help!

Security virus or Windows exe error?
So I like to think I keep my team in good shape but suddenly today I get a fake anti-virus starts sending me system errors and false virus alerts and security make pop-up windows every few seconds tells me the computer is infected. I scanned the computer with up to date Avast, SUPER anti-spyware, Spybot Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes. Found the fraud of the virus and got rid of it ... But still the notification. exe for Windows security wouldnt let me finish the process and kept getting the red balloons in the corner and then I realized that I would not connect to internet through Firefox and IE ... So I did a system restore, but still will not let me connect (Iv managed to connect by clicking on a link added in Super anti-spyware), but none of the anti-virus and anti-spyware are finding another thing I do not know what is wrong .. (I can connect to online games, etc. .. But web browsers.)

malware often attach themselves to other files or programs, and when removed, also removed some features. I guess to start I would make sure that is gone, start networking in safe mode, update and run all scanners. if you clean, put a mark on the disk check box, the properties, the My Computer icon, then Tools. and is executed at startup. this can not help but not hurt.

196197198199200

No comments:

Post a Comment