Monday, March 28, 2011

Fix Windows 7 problems - How can I fix windows 7 problems

Is my Windows 7 corrupted and if so can it be fixed?

I tried changing my password this morning, and it came up with an error message stating the "old password" was incorrect (although I had just used it to log on..), so I left it, locked my computer and tried to log back on. Now, all it says is that I have the wrong password. I am dual-booting Windows 7, and the 2nd one is what I'm using now. I used this to create a password reset disc. When I tried using it on my locked Windows 7, and it came up with an error stating that an error had occured whilst trying to reset the password..! I have also tried using all of the Windows 7 Repair Discs available to me, no functions of which helped.

Windows 7 problem w/ everything (esp media player and slowness)?

i just bought this computer in January 2011 and had alot of problems w/ it.

i keep getting an RUNDLL error message every time I turn it on. Can someone tell me what that is?

it says specified module could not be found:C:\user\Tashaun\appdata\local\

upifitizoyiziyem.dll

The internet and all offline programs are running really slow and they keeps freezing or shutting down on their own or won't come up at all

Windows media player is completely messed up. my downloaded music won't go into the library. i have to make a playlist and put my songs in that. but yesterday i got some error message and half of my songs disappeared. i can't export the songs from the windows player either. i looked online and it all says the player is corrupted due to installation error when upgrading to windows 7. but i never upgraded to windows 7. It came with the computer. I tried some of the solutions anyway but I can’t delete wmdb file because windows said the media center was open, even though I used task manager and shut all programs off

To fix Windows 7 error is related to the network connection. The full description of this error is "The connection failed because the modem or other connecting device failed. Please make sure that the modem or other connecting device is installed." It was reported mostly in following cases:

1. While trying to connect to the internet

2. While establishing a Dial-Up Connection

3. After setting-up a Network Connection

4. After setting-up a PPTP Connection

5. While using Microsoft Office Outlook, Windows Live Mail programs or Outlook Express.

Ways to fix Windows 7 problem:

1. Reinstall the Network Adapter

2. Resolve Network Related Registry Entries

3. Restart the Plug and Play Service

4. Update Network Driver Software

5. Restore the Unwanted Changes that you had made with Network Settings

6. Delete and Recreate the Email Accounts in corresponding email management program

Reinstall the Network Adapter

The error 797 in Windows 7 may occur if your network adapter is not properly installed. To reinstall the network adapter properly, do below steps:

1. Click Start.

2. Type Device Manager in the Search Box.

3. Expand the following:

i.

ii. Network Adapters

4. Right click the modem or network adapter, and select Uninstall option.

5. Restart the computer.

6. After booting-up the system, the Add New Hardware wizard may launch. If it doesn't, continue the below steps.

7. Repeat the above Steps 1 and 2 again.

8. Right click your computer name, and select Scan for hardware changes.

9. Install the network adapter after it is being detected.

Resolve Network Related Registry Entries

In most cases we had seen, the error 797 was persisting due to the junk registry entries related to the network and connection settings. Such types of registry junk prohibit your computer from connecting to the internet and showing the error 797.

You are recommended to scan the whole registry and fix the errors found.

Restart the Plug and Play Service

Turning off the Plug and Play Service may result in the error 797 in Windows 7 operating system. Follow the below instructions to restart this service:

1. Click Start button.

2. Type Services, and press ENTER.

3. Double click the service named Plug and Play.

4. From the Startup Type drop down box, select Automatic option.

5. Click Start button to start the service immediately.

6. Click OK | OK.

Note: No need to restart the machine if the service is immediately started.

Update Network Driver Software

Outdated network driver software may lead to Error 797 in Windows 7. Download the latest updates for your network driver from the respective modem manufacturer company.

Restore the Unwanted Changes that you had made with Network Settings

If the error 797 in Windows 7 persists after you had made some changes in Network Settings, or after you had tried to create a new connection, restore them back. To perform this job, use System Restore in the following manner.

1. Click Start |All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Restore.

2. Click Next button.

3. Select a system restore point, if available.

4. Click Next, and follow the on screen instructions.

Delete and Recreate the Email Accounts in Outlook Express/ Windows Live Mail

If to repair Windows error 797 is appearing while sending new emails or receiving incoming emails with Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail or Microsoft Office Outlook, delete and recreate the email accounts. Follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2010.

2. Click Tools | Account Settings.

3. Select the account where you are getting the error 797, and click Remove button.

4. Confirm the action, if prompted.

5. Click New button and follow the wizard to recreate the same.

Easy Way to Fix Error 797

Should I have Toshiba look at the computer? I don’t know if it’s the computer or the windows 7 software. Except for having to disable plugins, the computer worked fine for a month.

In addition, had Norton internet security on the computer since day 1. Tried Microsoft fix it program. And fixcleaner

I get an error message on my computer?

When I try to open a downloaded file I have, it won't open in my program and it gives me the error message Insufficient Disc Space, I am running a Windows 7 operating system and downloaded using Firefox 4 if that's important. Please help thank you.

Are you getting Blue Screen errors all of a sudden?

This is more a warning than a question. If you are suddenly getting lots of blue screen errors in Windows 7, check to see if SP1 has been installed in your windows updates. Many people are experiencing problems with blue screen errors with different things, some when putting the computer to sleep, in my case when using my network server.

SP1 can be uninstalled from the Programs & Features section by clicking on View Installed Updates and right clicking on Service Pack and selecting uninstall.

I've put this warning up as many people simply use automatic updates and may not be aware that the service pack has been installed. Also I myself did not make the connection between the blue screen errors and the service pack until I installed SP1 on a second system and had the exact same problem with my network storage.

Backup your system before uninstalling, although I had no problems after uninstalling, it is always a wise precaution.

Secondly the above is only likely to be relevant if the blue screen errors have started recently and suddenly and you haven't just installed new hardware.

216217218219220

No comments:

Post a Comment