Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fix Windows error - How To Fix Windows error

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)?
This is the exe error message I get when I try to diagnose why my Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 will not work on my laptop. I used this mouse for about 2 months without problems, but I have not used for about 4 days, taking into account that I use my laptop every day. My usb ports do not see the problem, because I can still use a multiple of other devices, and tried to insert the piece into another USB port. When I put it recognizes as an unknown device and it becomes extremely hot (could not be sustained for more than 5 seconds), but this has become warmer in the past. Sometimes my computer has been restarted and the mouse several in vain.

some information
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
I can get anything else if you need it

Thanks in advance!

This problem sounds more like a hardware problem then a software problem. If a short circuit in the device, for example (like maybe the cable was damaged, and the smaller wires inside are making contact with each other, causing a short), then it just may be the best to replace the device. If I were you, I'd be a little worried about the heat, it is very uncommon for devices to generate heat like this, when a software malfunction. As I said, you should consider replacing the device.

If you are having problems running Windows Update in Windows Vista team there can be several reasons for this and can be arranged. Windows error message appears saying it can not reach the update server there are several steps you can take to fix a Windows update.

# 1 Make sure there are no problems with your Internet connection. If the connection is getting down or not working properly, then many updates fail. Check for other web sites load correctly in your web browser.

# 2 Make sure the date and time is correct on your computer. If the date is wrong that this can leave the windows update working. This can happen if you lost power, change BIOS settings or malware has infected your computer. If the date and time is wrong is right and then run a full virus scan.

If you have checked these and your Internet connection is fine and the date and time correct, it is likely that the malware on your computer that prevents it from reaching the Windows Update site.

How to check the cause of this malware.

# 1 Go to the Start button on the taskbar, then Run and type CMD and press Enter.

# 2 Type ipconfig / all and press enter. Scroll down to where it says Local Area Connection or Ethernet adapter.

# 3 This section looks at the DNS server configuration. If you are like the following that have been kidnapped, or are values ​​that we know are not used by your ISP then you need to correct this.

85.255.113.122
85.255.112.83
85.255.116.148
85.255.112.223

How do I stop this?

This malware may be the Google redirect virus or other malware, such as ceramics causing this DNS changer. Since I do not know what is trying to be extremely difficult to manually remove. This is what I do.

# 1 Download a scanner and recording system and get rid of any malicious software runs automatically.

# 2 Go to the Windows Control Panel then open Network Connections. Click where it says Local Area Connection and click Properties. Inside the box, click TCP / IP and click the Properties button and then click on the disk that says "obtain DNS server address automatically." Once you have done this save the settings and restart your computer.

If you find your Internet connection is still not working. Check the DNS address again as detailed above. If empty or all zero, then you will need to contact your ISP and you have to enter an address in that country. In most cases this will be entered automatically and although it has solved the problem updating Windows Vista malware forever.

Here is the solution # 1 for Windows Update to fix this problem your computer, simply click here.

audio service is not working?
I've been trying to fix Windows error for the last 4 hours. I've tried almost everything.I did the system scan, which did not work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers through Device Manager (by this I fixed the problem with dependence on the windows audio endpoint and now my audio devices appear again). The problem now is that we still can not start Windows audio, I get the error 1079.

I'm on a Compaq Presario CQ50 Notebook PC 32-bits, is also seen. I'm not sure what else needs to know. How I can get my sound back?

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 problem, please solve.?
I just turned on my computer and trying to launch an application error message appeared stating "Exception processing message c0000013 parameters 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c 4. this has only happened once before and sent me a friend and he solved the problem, but now is back. what is wrong and how I can fix it?

116 117 118 119 120

No comments:

Post a Comment